I am proud to report that today I received my official certification in Stampin’ Up’s My Digital Studio paper crafting solution. I successfully completed the online training provided to me as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Another great reason to become a demonstrator. The coursework included webinars and quizzes on how to get started creating with My Digital Studio. I practiced creating projects in each of the different My Digital Studio design types including cards, scrapbook pages, calendars, and multimedia projects.

My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Extremely intuitive, My Digital Studio allows crafters of all skill levels to easily navigate the program and design their own digital project or use hundreds of templates to create professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis for download via my website at www.krisk.stampinup.net. In addition, My Digital Studio offers professional print services where customers can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars with colors calibrated to match Stampin’ Up’s papers and inks. You can create hybrid projects like the Vintage Framed Art below. You can also click on the link below for more information and short video about My Digital Studio.

Comments

Popular Posts