Weekend Inspiration Challenge


It's time for the Weekend Inspiration Challenge! Use your imagination to create a scrapbook page or card inspired by the photo. You can use the colors, the shapes, the feel of the photo, or the layout. There is no right or wrong way to use your imagination. When you are done with your creation, take a picture of it and post a link in the comments so everyone can see it. This photo is titled, Austrailian Christmas Wreath by Matthew Watt.

I created this scrapbook page using My Digital Studio.

Comments

  1. Wow! That inspiration photo is fantastic! And quite the challenge, too! But you did great using it to inspire your scrapbook page! I love how you used the colors of the birds as the colors of your heart border! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kris! I have stared at that picture forever trying to figure out what I could possibly do! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts