Latest Stamp Club Projects






Here are the latest projects we made at the last Stamp Club. A new stamp club is starting March 13th if you are interested in joining. See the events at the top of this blog. The little trat box is made using the Big Shot and the Mini Milk Carton Die featured on page 23 of the Occasions Mini Catalog. It is covered with Sending Love DSP on page 13. Available through April 30th.It is stamped with Tiny Tags on page 28.

I CASE'd (Copy & Share Everything) page 5 of the SAB Catalog for the Birthday Bliss card and changed the colors a bit. I was going to try and use the bleach stamping technique on this card, but it was too runny and I wanted the cake to look crisp and fresh, not melted. So, we used white Craft ink instead.

I made the original Things I Love card at my upline Rhonda G. The Stampin' Bunny's technique class. Directions can be found here. I changed the color to Pretty in Pink instead of Chocolate Chip, but the rest is exactly the same.

Comments

Popular Posts