Upsy Daisy


This is my version of a beautiful card I saw at the Stampin' Up! Convention last year, which was created by Heather K. (tankgrl on www.splitcoaststampers.com). I stamped the image on Crumb Cake (AKA Kraft) in Crumb Cake ink. Then I colored over the flowers with my SU watercolor pencils in white, black and gray. First I colored the petals with white, then the stems in black. I used gray to add definition to the petals. I used a blender pen to blend the lines on the petals. I added the flower centers in black and gray. After I blended this and let dry for a minute, I used my white gel pen to add definition to the tops of the petals. I used a sponge dauber in Crumb Cake to go around the edges and daubed a small amount of white craft ink in the upper right hand corner to lighten it a bit and make it look like light was coming in. Then I used Crystal Effects on the flowers to make them shiny and stand out. I cannot wait to try this card using the cracked glass technique.

Comments

Popular Posts