Reason to Smile Watercolor Creation

Our latest Stamp Club creation featured the Reason to Smile stamp set, available for only 2 more days (until July 31st) for $5 with a $50 purchase (Order numbers: 131274 Wood or 131275 Clear).  I  CASED this card from my Stampin' Up! e-news letter.  If you are interested in receiving monthly news about Stampin' Up! promotions, just click the contact me link at the top right hand side of my blog.
Recipe:
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Daffodil Delight and Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scented Clear Embossing Powder, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Corner Rounder Punch, Satin Ribbon (retired).
Stamp the flowers with Versamark on the the Watercolor Paper and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.  Using Rose Red and Daffodil Delight re-inkers and an Aqua Painter, paint over the embossed images using a very wet Aqua Painter.

Comments

  1. Those are very pretty! I've failed to share this awesome promotion. Stupid me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts