Scrapbooking the Pages That Matter Most


I had the opportunity to take an online class from http://www.dailycrafttv.com/ in exchange for a review on my blog.  DailyCraftTV offers online crafting instruction in quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking and papercrafting.  I chose the class, 50 Moments: Scrapbook the Pages That Matter Most by Lisa Bearnson.  The video was about an hour and 15 minutes long and was a companion video to her book published in 2008.  This video was part of The Essential Scrapbook Video Collection from Creating Keepsakes. I've had Lisa Bearnson's book for quite sometime and hadn't looked at it in a while.  The DailyCraftTV video gave me a creative lift and motivated me to think about those moments that indeed do matter most in our lives. I found the class interesting and refreshing. It's a great way to jump start your creativity and an excellent platform for beginners who don't know where to start. 

The video outlines a few of the chapters or "moments" mentioned in the book and is narrated by Lisa Bearnson herself. One of my favorite parts of the video was Lisa's last tip regarding "home". She prompts you,  "To recall the places you've called home, to remember warm memories of what home means to you."  I took the following prompts to create the layout below in my Epic Day This and That journal from Stampin' Up! I used the following journal prompts:  What do you love best about your home? How have you made it a cozy place to live? Write about some of the different places you've lived over the years.  Which place felt most like home to you?



Comments

Popular Posts