Stampin' Up! Card Swap CASE - Touches of Texture

Every other month I do a card swap with Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends from all over the U.S.  This time I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) myself.  Since the new Stampin' Up! catalog comes out next month, I wanted to send a card using elements that are carrying over and not retiring. I copied the card below from a previous blog post, but used the Touches of Texture stamp set instead of the Background Bits Hostess stamp pictured below.

http://paperfairykris.blogspot.com/2018/04/WCBH4.html
(Click the photo above to see the original blog post.)
I love the gold embossing along with the Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake colors. The "treat yourself" sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set which is also carrying over into the new catalog!

Please leave a comment and say hello! You can order any of the supplies to make this card by visiting www.stampinup.com and choose me as your demonstrator if you like. I used these supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Touches of Texture, Picture Perfect Birthday
  • Colors & Ink: Clear Versamark, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
  • Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Jute Twine, 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon in Crumb Cake
  • Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals

Comments

Popular Posts