Free as a Bird - 30 Day Card Making Challenge

Today I decided to play along with Martin Stone's 30 Day Card Making Challenge. He's a Stampin' Up! Artisan from the UK. I cased this card from his Day 10, but you can join in anytime. 

I used the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (DSP) on a Shimmery White card base. I love how this design incorporates different pieces of the DSP. I cut a 2-1/2" square and layered five different half inch strips of the DSP and glued them to the square. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I painted a layer of glossy gel medium onto the square so that it looked more consistent as one piece. It's popped up onto the base with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

All of the images are fussy cut from the DSP. I stamped Hello from the coordinating Free as Bird stamp and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The little Made with Love charm is in the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit on page 172 of the Annual Catalog. The Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon is my favorite right now. 

Check back tomorrow. I am going to use this same design layout with the Follow Your Art DSP. To place an order just visit stampinup.com and please choose me as your demonstrator. 

Comments

Popular Posts