Happy Mother's Day!

Created this beautiful Mother's Day card using the Peaceful Poppies DSP, the Poppy Moments Dies and some little flower punches from my stash. The sentiment is from the Timeless Tulips Stamp set. Colors used are Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green and Basic Black. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!



I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. Shop Last Chance Products HERE. The new Stampin' Up! catalog comes out June 2nd so get your favorites while they last. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I actually used a sketch challenge. Helps me create out of my box.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts