Flowers for Every Season Memories and More Meets Lovely You Bundle

I love all of the beautiful color coordination going on with this pretty and simple card! The Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack can be used for scrapbooking, cardmaking or home decor.
I paired the small sunflower card with the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards and Envelopes:
But, I couldn't stop there! I felt like the card needed something. The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog really is an idea book. I saw the cute tag on page 22 and decided to create one using the Lovely Bundle which comes with the Lovely You stamp and the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. 
l love how this turned out! The new Bumble Bee in color is my favorite! 
I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134
  • Stamp Set: Lovely You
  • Colors and Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Whisper White
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
  • DSP: In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
  • Embellishments: 2020-2022 1/4" Ribbon in Bumblebee, Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack, Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes

Comments

Popular Posts