Happy World Card Making Day!


Happy World Card Making Day! I've been working on some tags. I created this cute gift bag with the retired gift bag punch board using the new Magic in this Night Designer Series Paper. 

The top tag is punched out of vellum with the Delightful Tag Topper and embossed with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder. I stamped the spider from the Hallows Night Magic stamp onto vellum and cut it out with the coordinating Halloween Magic Dies. I used two Iridescent Pearls to bring the spider to life. The sentiment is from this same stamp set.  I used the Metallic Mesh ribbon to tie it off. It looks like cobwebs!  You can order the entire Magic in this Night Suite Collection (155122) at www.stampinup.com and please choose me as your demonstrator. 




Comments

Popular Posts