Thursday, April 26, 2012

Photographing Expressions

This morning, Erin Cobb was my virtual photography coach at Ella Publishing's Spring Training 2012.  Her video presentation was on Shooting for Expression. My assignment was to grab a kid in the 10-and-under crowd and give myself a 5-minute time limit. The challenge was to get as many different expressions in those 5 minutes as I possibly could.  Here is my very favorite photo and a digital scrapbook page below with some of my other favorite pictures from this afternoon's photo shoot.
I created this 12 x 12 scrapbook page using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio and the Summer Home Template which comes with the software package. And now there’s My Digital Studio Express™, a downloadable version of our exclusive software for just $39.95! You can even try it free for 30 days HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews