Photographing Expressions

This morning, Erin Cobb was my virtual photography coach at Ella Publishing's Spring Training 2012.  Her video presentation was on Shooting for Expression. My assignment was to grab a kid in the 10-and-under crowd and give myself a 5-minute time limit. The challenge was to get as many different expressions in those 5 minutes as I possibly could.  Here is my very favorite photo and a digital scrapbook page below with some of my other favorite pictures from this afternoon's photo shoot.
I created this 12 x 12 scrapbook page using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio and the Summer Home Template which comes with the software package. And now there’s My Digital Studio Express™, a downloadable version of our exclusive software for just $39.95! You can even try it free for 30 days HERE.


Comments

Popular Posts