In the Moment Slimline Card for the CAS Sketch Challenge

 

I'm playing along with the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #509. I created this slimline card using the In The Moment stamp, Sending Smiles stamp and the Sending Dies. 

The challenge was to create a Clean and Simple Slimline card following the sketch above. I used the measurements for a classic slimline card so that it would fit in a legal size envelope. 

1.) Cut your paper 8-5/8" x 7-1/4". 

2.) Score down 3-5/8" with the 7-1/4" inch side at the top. 

3.) The mat layer measures 8-3/8" x 3-3/8" 

Notice anything unusual? My friend and I have been drinking more water with our Stanley Cups, so I had to add the printed image to the card and send it to her. Ha! Ha! Ha! If you have any questions about this card please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Click here for a shopping cart list. Thanks for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. I am so excited to see this beautiful card in person! Love the Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So pretty and calm, and I just love how that lady drinks water and the personalized cup!! :) Such a cool take on our sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michal. I appreciate your kind comments. I can't wait to play again.

      Delete
  3. I love this stamp, what a great idea to combine it with the 'sending' set - so pretty in blues, gorgeous blending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever - well played! Love the coloring and blending on your card - Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon! Very sweet compliment!

      Delete
  5. Such a great take on the sketch. Love the cool scene with a woman. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much YoonYoung! Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you for the nice comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts