Rain or Shine Suite Collection

 

This adorable Rain or Shine Collection is new from Stampin' Up! and can be found in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog. You can purchase the entire suite all together which includes the Playing in the Rain stamp set, coordinating dies, Raindrops embossing folder, the Loose Daisy Embellishments and the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper. The dies cut the coordinating shapes from the paper, like the fox and clouds above. 

Today I'm playing along with a (new to me) "As You See It" sketch challenge #AYSI290 called Border Beauty. The beautiful Rain or Shine DSP was the perfect paper for this sketch challenge and I just received my Stampin' Up! order today, so I couldn't wait to play with all of my goodies. Some of the images on this DSP are embossed, like the outline around the clouds and some of the black outlines on the animals. 
Look at the little daisy on the corner of the sentiment. Soooo cute! There are 300 pieces of tiny loose daisies in the Loose Daisy Embellishments
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to create this card, I have added the supply list to my Demonstrator Business Website where you can browse My Projects and click View Details to simply add items to your shopping cart. Thanks for stopping by and please take a moment to leave a comment and say hello. It's fun to see who stops by!

Comments

  1. What a beauty! The DSP strip is a great choice and I love the dimension achieved with the popped up elements. Thanks so much for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. This is awesome, Kris! I love the transition through the borders from rainy to sunny and the clouds that bridge the area in their 3D glory! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kris - the dsp picks up the sketch beautifully and that's such a cute character under the umbrella! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, Kris - I finally caved and got this suite because of your lovely inspiration! Love the shine on the raincoat! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Heather! I think you will really enjoy this set! - Kris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts