Retired Set Sunday: Random Acts of Kindness

Blowing Kisses Retired Stamp Set
You never know what you have, until you clean your craft room! I searched everywhere for an Easter stamp to no avail. The closest I came to an Easter stamp was this retired Stampin' Up! set, Blowing Kisses, which is actually a Valentine's Day stamp. Once a month, I play BUNCO with a group of paper crafters and scrapbookers, so we call it Crafty Bunco. March's theme is Easter/Inspirational. We bring something handmade, according to the theme and package it up for a prize when you get a Baby Bunco. I made a set of six 3" x 3" cards with envelopes. I tried to watercolor like Ilina Crouse. I used Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils which come in 13 current SU colors and an Aqua Painter. For the inspiration, I put six different quotes by Mother Teresa inside each card, which I just printed from my computer. Then I printed these instructions:

Random Acts of Kindness Cards: Give a card to a stranger for inspiration. There are 6 cards and I challenge you to give them away before Easter to: (1) a waiter or waitress (2) a barista at a coffee shop (3) a drive-thru cashier (4) a stranger at church who you feel needs inspiration (5) someone who smiles at you, and (6) someone who needs it. 
Simple Packaging
I challenge you to give away six handmade cards or tags before Easter. I hope this inspired you and I'd love to see your creations as well.
 SUPPLY LIST: Stamps: Blowing Kisses (retired)

  • Colors: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Falling in Love Designer Series Paper (current Occasions Catalog)
  • Embellishments: Watercolor Paper, Celophane Bag 6" x 8", Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)
  • Big Shot: Bigz XL Fancy Favor Die (retired) 
Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

Popular Posts