Bigz Butterfly and Scraps of Spice Cake


The inspiration for this card came from the December 2011 issue of Stampin' Success magazine which is only available to demonstrators. For more information on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator click HERE.  To make this card I used Soft Suede and Pool Party as my main colors. Then, I used scraps of retired Spice Cake Designer Series Paper and First Edition DSP.  I layered these behind the negative image from the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die. The little Thinking of You sentiment is from the set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. I added an Antique Brad to the center. For the inside of the card I just cut out a rectangle of Soft Suede Card Stock and cut out a half circle using the circle punch. Then I punched out a Large Tag and added a ribbon. The sentiment and card can be reused and forwarded to the next person. I have my scraps in a bin, organized by color or DSP pack. How do you organize your scraps?

Comments

Popular Posts