Take It to Heart this Valentine's Day

Here are a couple of cute 3" x 3" Valentine cards that we are making at Stamp Club. My inspiration for the card on the left came from the featured project on my Stampin' Up! online store.  I just changed the color scheme from Calypso Coral to Poppy Parade. It's coordinated  with the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series paper available January 24th as a free Sale-A-Bration gift with a $50 purchase.  I stamped the heart on the Very Vanilla tag in Versamark, using the new Take It to Heart stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I did the emboss resist technique by rubbing a sponge dauber with Poppy Parade Classic Ink over the image and sponging around the edge of the heart. The little "love" sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set. The background hearts are stamped with Versamark which makes a nice watermark image on any color of card stock. The card on the right is made with Pool Party card stock and another piece of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.

Comments

Popular Posts