November Stamp Club Projects

 I used the Day of Gratitude stamp set and the Cracked Glass Technique. Just cover your entire image with Versamark and heat set with Clear Embossing Powder. Repeat this process about four times. Put in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Then remove from freezer and bend and fold the image until you achieve the desired cracked look.  (I cased the layout  from Desiree Spenst.) Color combo: Soft suede, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy.
For this card, I cased myself and used the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge #17 below from Craft Project Central. This card features the Winter Memories Stamp set and velum embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Color combo: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge #17. I'd love to see you play along!
For this cute card I cased one of my favorite designers, Erica Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs. The center is the Merry Christmas from the hostess set in the Holiday Catalog called, Mixed Medley. It's stuck to a Brushed Bronze Designer Button (page 32 Holiday Catalog). The snowflake is the Snow Flurry Bigz Die (page 14 Holiday Catalog). The Real Red 1-1/4" scallop is a new punch (page 7 of the Holiday Catalog.) Color combo is Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Very Vanilla.



Comments

Popular Posts