We Create Blog Hop - Step it Up March

Hello March! Welcome to our Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who create a simple project and then a “stepped up” version on the first of every month.  I'm featuring a Paper Pumpkin project because there's a special promotion this month. Read below for the exciting details! 

Isn't this just the cutest! I created this card exactly as the February Paper Pumpkin kit intended. I used some of the extra pieces in the kit to create a gift tag to go with a DIY bath bomb that I made a for a friend's birthday. It fit nicely in one of the Tiny Clear Acetate Boxes. When you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can purchase past kits and kit refills too!

I needed a simple masculine birthday card so I created this Paper Pumpkin alternative card using the negative space of the sticker in the kit.  I just colored some vertical squiggly lines onto a piece of whisper white cardstock using Stampin Blends, stuck the sticker on top and cut around it.
I used a toothpick to help place the tiny letter centers in place. This was a Paper Pumpkin tip. I hope you enjoyed my creations. Please leave a comment and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you so much for stopping by! To see what the other bloggers' stepped up cards look like, hop on over to my creative friend Julie's blog, See Julie Stamp by clicking the Next Blog button below:
https://seejuliestamp.blogspot.com/2018/03/WCBH3.html

     
March 2018 is Paper Pumpkin’s 5th anniversary and Stampin' Up! is kicking it off with a truly exciting campaign. The March kit includes a fantastic, FREE gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box! This kit is gorgeous, collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as an all-time customer favorite!  Once you've put together your March kit, take a picture of your creation and post it to Facebook and Instagram and tag it with #paperpumpkin5. See what others are sharing, and make sure you tag your own posts with #paperpumpkin5 so people can engage with your fun content!

Promotion Details:
  • The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
  • The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
  • The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
  • The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 USD/$8-$10 CAD when compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
  • Subscribe before March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).

Comments

  1. I love that Celebrate card idea! And a gift tag is perfect! :) SO many possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I also made a "masculine" celebrate card with my Paper Pumpkin kit! I backed it with the tissue paper that comes in the box ;-) Love your DIY bath bomb, it looks like a scoop of raspberry ice cream! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tag and the stepped up version with the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts