Paper Pumpkin - Alternative Tuesdays - April's Kit

Welcome to Alternative Tuesday, where my friends and I will post an alternative way to create with a past or current Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month I am using the April 2023 Kit called, All the Little Things. 


The fun thing about the Paper Pumpkin kit is you can just follow the instructions and create it like the beautiful samples provided. Or, you can get creative for fun and see what alternative projects you can come up with. I'm a rule follower, so it was difficult for me to cut the designer paper. But then I realized, the cool thing about being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber means that I can purchase past kits and kit refills. So if I mess up one of the sheets I can get more. Or if I come up with a masterpiece that I would like to recreate I can get more! 

I used the floating strip technique for my alternative card above. I glued the iridescent leaf sheet to a window sheet and cut it in strips. Then attached the strips to the card base with dimensionals. I'd love to look for your creation on social media. Just upload your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag: #ppalttues so I can find it.


Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by May 10th, 2023 to get the "Exploring In Colors" kit. 


For more inspiration check out my friend Julie's blog HERE. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts