Snowy Owl Shaker Card

The Happier Than Happy Bundle from the Stampin' Up! May-April 2023 Annual Catalog has to be my most used and loved bundle! I created this tag using the Celebrations Tags Dies in the Holiday Catalog, which ends on January 4th. I tied it off with the Black & White Gingham Ribbon. 

This cute Christmas Designer Series Paper, Celebrate Everything is a hostess set from the Holiday Catalog. This means you can only purchase it if you have a party or individual sale of $150 before tax and shipping. Do you see the puffy snow? To create this effect I used the Snowfall Accents puff paint, which is retiring soon. You just apply it in a thin line and heat it with your heat tool and it magically puffs up and looks like snow! If you'd like to order any of the supplies you see here, just click on the links and shop my online store. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts