Lots of Bots Z-Fold



I love these little robots! This is a Z-fold card using the Lots of Bots stamp set, a sheet of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini and cardstock in Bermuda Bay, Bashful Blue, Crushed Curry and Whisper White. To make this Z-fold card I cut an 11 x 4 1/4-inch piece of Bermuda Bay CS. Score vertically at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 inches from the left. Adhere a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 inch piece of Sweet Pea DSP to the left. I added Jumbo Brads and piece of Crushed Curry Ribbon to the front. I used a corner rounder punch on the edges.

My 6 year old and I are sending cards to a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's 8-year-old grandson who is in the hospital and needing some cheering up. If you are interested in hearing his story and sending a card click here http://www.thestampcampcounselor.com/2010/02/cards-and-prayers-for-freddy.html

Comments

Popular Posts