Beautiful French Foliage in Fall Colors



Here are a couple of different Thanksgiving cards that we'll make at upcoming workshops which feature the French Foliage stamp set (page 14 Holiday Mini). The card above was inspired by Debra Burgin.  I hardly ever use Bravo Burgundy and I just love it with the leaves. I stamped the foliage in Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, & Garden Green. The Paris postage mark is stamped in More Mustard and the water spots are stamped in Soft Suede. I used 5/8 inch satin ribbon in Old Olive. The Thanksgiving sentiment is from the Holiday Mini set called, Seasonal Sentiments on page 15. 

I received this adorable card in a swap and it was designed by Shoni Matney. What I love about this card is all of the layers and the unique design. The base is an 11 x 3 1/2 inch piece of cardstock in Cajun Craze folded in half. It's adhered to a single piece of Soft Sude measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. It's layered in Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Whisper White. The leaves are stamped in the same colors. It has a piece of Linen Thread tied on the side. I took another picure of this card at an angle below to see the design better. Isn't this just the cutest!

Comments

Popular Posts