Convention 2009

 Just returned from the Stampin' Up! Convention 2009 and my head is buzzing with ideas. I hope to post some stamping and crafting ideas to inspire you. I need a stamping schedule, so my goal for the week is to make at least one card. There are several challenges out there for inspiration. I would like to encourage you to try a few of them. My favorites are the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, the Stampin' Addicts Techni

que Tuesday challenge (which is posted by my upline, The Stampin' Bunny), the Pals Paper Arts Weekly Sketch Challenge and the Saturday Sketch Challenge at Stamping 411. Click on the links below to try some of the weekly sketch challenges. Here is the card I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge using the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, Kaleidescope.

Comments

Popular Posts