Friend Tea Bag Holder



I made this super cute Tea Bag Holder as a hostess gift for Stamp Club Friday night. It is really simple.
Recipe: One 3 1/2 x 7 3/4 piece of Dusty Durango cardstock, One 2 5/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper, Modern Label Punch and matching Big Shot magnetic die, For a Friend Stamp, 1/2 inch polka dot grosgrain ribbon in Dusty Durango Directions: Score Dusty Durango cardstock at 3 1/2" and 4 1/4"
Fold and punch the top with modern label punch, Adhere Designer Series Paper to the front of the card, Embelish with Friend Stamp or other sentiment, Tape tea bags inside, Tie with grosgrain ribbon
These make great teacher's gifts!

Comments

  1. Oh my this is so cute. I want one. Guess I will have to make one for myself. Your blog is so nice. I am still getting the hang of this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I believe I will have to case this someday!! :) Thanks for the awsome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the Mondern Label Punch to both punch the handle AND outline the verse. Great usage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts