Thanks for fixing my roof!


We had serious rain and flooding last week which resulted in a few leaks in our house. I have a stamping friend who owns a roofing company. She sent her guys out to fix our leaks so I made her this thank you card with my leftover Welcome Neighbor DSP pack. I CASE'd Anne Matasci. I used a Stampin' Dimensional to pop the roofs up and put Crystal Effects over the middle roof to make it stand out. The thank you sentiment is from Pedaling Past which is in the current Summer Mini Catalog. I used a clear Bitty Button (page 11 of the Summer Mini) and punched out a matching shape of DSP behind it for contrast using the punch from the Summer Mini punch pack.

Comments

  1. It's a good thing that your roof was fixed. Dealing with leaks is really frustrating. So, did your friend give you tips on how to preserve your roof better? And that's a nice thank you card you have there. I'm sure your friend will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts