Strength & Hope Emboss Resist

Here's a simple card I made using the Strength & Hope set in the Summer Mini Catalog. First, I inked the butterfly with my retired Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker. Next, I went around the edges of the butterfly and the antennas on the stamp with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. Then I stamped the butterfly three times onto a piece of Whisper White card stock, without re-inking the stamp. I let this dry and inked a background stamp with Versamark. I stamped over the butterflies with the Versamark and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. Last, I inked a sponge dauber with Brilliant Blue and daubed in the areas that I wanted to highlight with the blue. I added three different sizes of Basic Pearl embellishments to finish it off. It is matted on Brilliant Blue and Crumb Cake.

Comments

Popular Posts