Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Happy Birthday Stampin' Up! Celebrating 25 years, featuring the Best of Birthdays special collector's stamp set (132929)*.
Welcome to the Birthday Bash Blog Hop. We hope you will be inspired by our creations using Stampin' Up! products and accessories. I'm stop #3 and there are 7 stops in all. We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who became friends through stamping from Oklahoma, Utah, Nevada, and Idaho. I've featured several new items from the Stampin' Up! Spring and the Sale-A-Bration Catalogs. Enjoy the hop!

You may have arrived from Michelle's blog.
The next stop is Cathee's blog.


I love banners and I fell in love with this one the minute I saw it on Stampin' Up's blog (Jan. 21st, created by Jen C., Concept Artist for SU). Supplies: Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set (SAB), Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits, Full Heart Punch, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Vintage Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Flower Trim, Card Stock in Real Red, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad.
My last project for the hop is this sweet little heart card. I was inspired by Heidi's project on Craft Project Central in January.  Supplies: Bloomin Marvelous Stamp Set (SAB), Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits, Full Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Linen Thread, First Edition Specialty Paper, Card Stock in Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Very Vanilla, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad.

*Happy Birthday Card Supplies: Birthday Bash Stamp Set, Storytime Designer Series Paper, Card Stock in Wild Wasabi, Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Whisper White & Basic Black, Merry Minis Star Punch, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Whisper White Craft Pad.
  
You may have arrived from Michelle's blog.
The next hop is Cathee's blog.

Here's the lineup:
3. Kris Kilkenny (me)

Thanks for hopping with us! I love comments! Please say hello!

Comments

  1. Hi Kris! I love your projects! I especially love the first card and the bold color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kris, these are so stinkin' CUTE!! I absolutely LOVE that first card!! The color combo is fantastic, and I love the little "measuring tape" strips behind the greeting. The banner is also fabulous. I should make more of those for parties, events, etc.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute projects!! Love the card-wasn't excited about that stamp set until now. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the new chalkboard trend. This perfectly highlights the school theme of the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did the chalkboard technique to the same stamp--great minds think alike! All of the projects a fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love your bright and fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts