Sweet Baby Diaper Cake

 
I recently hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend, Jill. I embellished this simple diaper cake using the Sweet Baby Bundle from Stampin' Up! and the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper. The bundle includes the Sweet Baby Stamp set and the Bouncing Baby Framelits dies and saves you 10% when you purchase them together as a bundle. 

To create a diaper cake, just roll up a baby blanket for the center of the cake, which is your base and tie the blanket in a roll with ribbon. Starting with the bottom of the cake, roll each diaper around the blanket and tie with a ribbon. I used three layers on the bottom, two layers in the middle and one layer on the top.  

Aren't these bouncing babies the cutest!! I stamped them onto Whisper White cardstock with the Sweet Baby stamp in Memento ink and and cut them out with the coordinating Bouncing Baby Framelits die. I used the Stampin' Blends to color them in. The Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper coordinates with Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam and Whisper White.

Finish off the cake with by tying on ribbons and pacifiers. Thanks for stopping by! You can order the bundle from me if you like by clicking HERE.
Sweet Baby Clear-Mount Bundle
  Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper

Comments

Popular Posts