We Create Halloween Blog Hop

 
It's October 1st! Thanks for joining the We Create Team for a Halloween Blog Hop featuring current Stampin' Up! paper, ink, stamps and embellishments from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog. I'm featuring the Lined Alphabet Bundle paired with some fun embellishments from the Holiday Catalog. 
Isn't this fun! I played with all of my new supplies on this card. Here's what's new: Spider Trinkets, Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Spooky Bat Punch and the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
The card base is Night of Navy. I added a mat with the starry piece of the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper.  I embossed the metallic paper with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder and distressed it by sponging on some black Memento ink. 

I stamped the letters for the word "boo!" with Smoky Slate onto Shimmery White cardstock.  I used an Aqua Painter to color in the letters with Night of Navy, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape. Once the letters were dry I flicked on the Frost White Shimmer Paint using the Aqua Painter and the lid of the paint. I cut them out with the coordinating Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies. The Lined Alphabet Stamp Set and Layering Edgelits Dies come in a bundle and save 10% when purchased together as a bundle (148390)
I can't get enough of the Galvanized Metallic Paper.  This time I embossed it with the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I added the sentiment from Spooky Sweets.  If you want to leave a word off of a stamp, just cover it with Scotch tape, ink the stamp, remove the tape and stamp. I stamped the letters for the word "treats" onto the new Black Foil Sheets using Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I love how it coordinates with the metalic paper. Clear Faceted Gems finish it off. 
Thanks for visiting our blog hop! Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Click the Next Button below to visit Sharon's blog, Studio Shabaz-CreativeMe68. She is creating with the Still Night stamp set.
Supplies:

  • Stamp: Lined Alphabet, Spooky Sweets
  • Colors and Ink: Basic Black, Memento, Staz-On, Night of Navy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
  • DSP: Vellum, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Black Foil Sheets, Shimmery White Cardstock
  • Embellishments: Spider Trinkets, Clear Faceted Gems, Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Frost White Shimmer Paint
  • Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Sponge, Glue Dots
  • Punches: Spooky Bats Punch, 1-1/8" Scallop Circle
  • Big Shot:Layering Edgelits Framelits Die, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder

Comments

  1. AWESOME cards, Love the simplicity of the TIEF and ribbon and a TITLE makes these cool cards <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards, Kris! Love the Tin Tile folder for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Halloween projects. I love the way the Galvanized Metallic Paper looks when it is embossed. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shimmer paper with the watercolor look on the BOO letters is fantastic. I think if I tried that it would end up a royal mess. I love the glitter ribbon and spider trinkets too! Super cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulous, but I love that boo card! Must be the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun going on with these metallic/galvanized cards! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love the way you did the words on both of the cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts