Paper Bag Valentine Card - Hot Chocolate Holder

This cute Valentine's Day card is created out of brown paper lunch bag and holds a hot chocolate packet inside the back pocket. I used the All My Love Designer series paper featured in the 2019 Occasions Catalog and the Coffee Cups Framelits dies. The LOVE sentiment on the hot chocolate cup was stamped in Lovely Lipstick using the Labels to Love stamp set. 
The cup swings open to reveal the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from the Meant to Be stamp set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. It's punched out with the Everyday Label punch and sits on a scalloped heart edge cut out with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies also in the Occasions Catalog. 
The inside sentiment, Sweet Wishes is stamped in Flirty Flamingo from the Hello Cupcake set which is free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase. 

Measurements:

  • To create the bag, just cut off the top so that your bag measures 8 1/2" and fold in half. 
  • Lovely Lipstick 1/2" ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack 8".  
  • Flirty Flamingo 1/8" ribbon from the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack 6".
  • White Baker's Twine 6".
  • Lovely Lipstick cardstock 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" (front), 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" (inside).
  • All My Love DSP (heart piece) 2" x 3-1/2".
  • Flirty Flamingo (arm) 1-1/2" x 3" and score at 1-1/2" for the fold across the front.
TIP: Attach the Flirty Flamingo arm inside the back pocket before adding the coffee cup framelit. I cut out the shape with the DSP and glued it to the front of the arm. I didn't want the back of the coffee cup to show so I cut out another cup using the thick white cardboard piece that's in with the DSP pack to make it thicker and cover the back. 

I would love to be your demonstrator! You can order any of the supplies to make the cards featured above in my online store at www.krisk.stampinup.net.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Labels to Love, Meant to Be, Hello Cupcake
  • Colors and Ink: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick
  • DSP: All My Love
  • Ribbon: All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, White Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Trimmer, Crop-a-Dial
  • Punches: Everyday Label Punch
  • Big Shot: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Coffee Cups Framelits Dies

Comments

Popular Posts