Paper Pumpkin's Birthday Party!

Paper Pumpkin is turning 6! I'm celebrating to show you what Paper Pumpkin is all about. I'm showcasing one of those Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kits I've been stashing. This fun past kit is called, You Are My Anchor. 
This kit contained supplies to make 20 mini cards and 4 boxes. It came with the You are My Anchor stamp, 20 mini envelopes, linen thread, precut paper embellishments, designer printed card bases and an Island Indigo Stampin' Spot. Your very first kit will come with a clear stamping block. As a special perk, current subscribers can purchase a selection of past kits and refills, while supplies last. So, with that being said, Stampin' Up! can't guarantee that every kit will be offered as a past kit and/or refill, so you should order quickly. 



These kits are great for beginners or the avid crafter. It's a great way to jump start your creativity. I usually take them with me to crops or just create them at home. Full color instructions are included in every kit as well as access to an instructional You Tube video. Stampin' Up! provides a PDF file of the stamp case insert too. You can subscribe monthly and have a kit automatically sent to you or you can purchase prepaid subscriptions. Subscription info is listed below or click on the Paper Pumpkin image on the sidebar for more info!

Details:

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription kit by Stampin' Up! that is mailed right to your door with all of the supplies included for $19.95/month. March's kit celebrates Paper Pumpkin's 6th year and includes an additional FREE STAMP SET! You read that right. In March, you will receive TWO stamp sets with your Paper Pumpkin kit. You can use this link to subscribe which will select me as your demonstrator:

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2052134



Here's a Stampin' Up Video showing all of the supplies which were included in the You Are My Anchor Kit from April 2018 which I showcased today.




Comments

Popular Posts