Daisy Lane Flower Embellishments

I was inspired to create these flowers from the design on page 23 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Peggy Noe with Pretty Paper Cards put together a You Tube Tutorial HERE.  I used the Daisy Lane bundle which includes the stamp set and Medium Daisy Punch. I also used the coordinating Daisy Punch which is the largest one. 
For the leaves I used the Poppy Moments Dies, Lovely Flowers Dies and the Sprig Punch in Granny Apple Green and Garden Green. I decorated this old window frame that I salvaged from my Great Grandparents house in Oklahoma City. The house was built in 1932 and still stands today. I used Glue Dots to stick the completed flowers to my frame. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134
  • Stamp Set: Daisy Lane
  • Colors and Ink: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, 
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Take Your Pick Tool (stylus end), Bone Folder
  • Dies: Poppy Moments Dies, Lovely Flowers Dies
  • Punches: Sprig, Daisy, Medium Daisy, 1-1/8" Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle

Comments

Popular Posts