Having a Whale of Time with Scrappy Strips

 

If you read my last post, I confessed that I am a bit of a paper collector. Which is how I got my name, Paper Fairy. Once I cut into the Whale of Time Designer Series Paper Pack, I knew I wanted to use every single scrap. I learned about this Scrappy Strip Technique from my upline, Rhonda Griffin, HERE. She learned it from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Bruno Bertucci. Once I started cutting my strips into scraps there was no stopping me.

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134  

If you want it all, consider purchasing the Whale of Time Suite Collection 154126 listed on page 94 of the June - May 2021 Stampin' Up! Catalog. The suite collection comes with the Whale Done stamp set, Whale Builder Punch, sequins, Whale of Time DSP, Seabed Embossing Folder and the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon. 
 

  • Stamp Set: Whale Done
  • Colors and Ink: Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer
  • DSP: Whale of a Time DSP
  • Punches: Whale Builder Punch
  • Embellishment: Whale of Time Sequins, Antiqued Corners and Slides, Dandy Laser Cut Paper in the Jan-June Mini Catalog (used as the mat in the first card with the cool edges)

Comments

Popular Posts