To the Moon CASE


Don't you just love this giant moon? Frenchie Martin created a moon scenery card and she used the Circle Celebration set for the moon. I straight up copied her card, except I used the big moon from the To the Moon set. It's paired with the Ride the Range set and just perfect for a masculine graduation card. My card base is Shimmery White. I wanted the moon to show through with the sparkles. I stamped the moon in Smoky Slate and sponged a little bit of Crushed Curry around it, cleaned the moon stamp and stamped over it with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the new Blending Brushes (which is actually a brush, not a sponge, it's crazy!). The Blending Brushes are my new obsession. 
I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134  If you'd like to sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you get $155 worth of products for $99 USD through May 31st. 

Supplies:

  • Stamp: To the Moon, Ride the Range (Ride the Range Bundle in the Mini Catalog)
  • Colors and Ink: Versamark, Memento, Shimmery White, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Paint Brush, Matte Gel Medium, Water Painters, Heat Tool, Blending Brushes
  • DSP: Gold Foil Sheets
  • Dies: Open Range
  • Embellishments: Clear Embossing Powder

Comments

Popular Posts