Measure of Love & Fab Friday Challenge

I'm playing along with the Fab Friday 214 Color Challenge. We are working with the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2021-2023. I took my inspiration from the new Annual Catalog and used the Measure of Love stamp set. My background paper is a piece of the Pansy Petals DSP. It already has three of the challenge colors represented; Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink and Pale Papaya.


This set was one of my immediate favorites when I first looked through the catalog. The only bad thing about it is that there is not a matching die. I hand cut all of the images. To create the shelves, I cut a piece of the Dandy Laser Cut Paper which is available until June 30th in the Mini Catalog. After I glued everything in place, I brushed some matte gel medium over the images and the brick background to tie it all in and keep the edges glued down. I love the sealed matte look.
I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134  If you'd like to sign up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you get $155 worth of products for $99 USD through May 31st. 

Supplies:

  • Stamp: Measure of Love
  • Colors and Ink: Versamark, Basic White, In Colors 2021-23: Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Paint Brush, Matte Gel Medium, Water Painters
  • DSP: Pansy Petals, Dandy Laser Cut Paper
  • Embossing Folder: Brick and Mortar 3D
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread, Pale Papaya 1/2" Ribbon, White Embossing Powder

Comments

  1. How clever to use that DSP with this fun set, to get all the colors! I can't wait to get this one myself, lol - I wish it had dies, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love how the Pansy paper looks like old fashioned fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts