Blessings of Home - Same Card Three Ways

 

SKILL LEVEL: AVID

The Heart and Home Suite is so elegant. This is a new collection in the Stampin' Up! January - June 2022 Mini Catalog. This is a fun technique for the avid crafter with patience. Doesn't the Hive Embossing Folder and the cut out, resemble an actual honeycomb? The Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins give the card that extra stepped up feel along with the Bumblebee Trinket.

SKILL LEVEL: CASUAL

I'm usually one to like the stepped up cards, but in this case I decided I like the simple ones because you can see more of the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper. I added some Pale Papaya ribbon and the little Brushed Brass Butterfly.

SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
This simple card is beautiful on it's own and would be easy to produce a collection of them to send out. The Blessings of Home Bundle comes with the Blessings of Home Stamp set and coordinating Flowers of Home Dies discounted 10%. Love it all? Purchase the Heart & Home Suite Collection which includes one of each item listed on page 59 of the JJ 2022 Mini Catalog. Or just click on the links I've provided to be taken to my online store to shop. When you choose a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you are supporting crafters and stampers who share what we love. Your support means the world to me! Which card do you like the best? Avid, Casual or Beginner?

Comments

Popular Posts