Corgi Cards! Glad We're Friends Set

 

I couldn't resist this adorable Corgi stamp from the Glad We're Friends set in the Stampin' Up! May 2022 - April 2023 catalog. I created the background with the Spiral Dye stamp in Bermuda Bay and Tahitian Tide. The image and sentiment shapes are cut out with the Stylish Shapes dies. 

While I had these little guys cut out, I played around with some of the sentiments in the set. I used the following Stampin' Blends to color the image: Ears: SU400, Body, SU600, Smoky Slate Combo pack (light and dark), and Cherry Cobbler for the tongue. 

Thanks for stopping by! Remember it's still Sale-A-Bration until the end of August. Any purchase of $50 or more will earn you a free SAB item, while supplies last. Thank you for your business and support. Feel free to ask questions and leave a comment. I love your comments!


Comments

Popular Posts