Stampin' Up! Soft Pastels for Mixed Media Art Journaling

 

Today I decided to work in my art journal using Stampin' Up! Soft Pastels. These are very versatile. I usually use them for coloring with an Aqua Painter. This time I created this page by coloring straight on the page and blending them with clear and white Gesso, letting that dry and creating layers. The little flowers are created with fennel seeds. 

I like to use the Dylusions, Dyan Reveley's Creative Journal by Ranger in the 11 x 8 size. The soft pastel come in SU colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy and Poppy Parade. Click the image below if you would like to order the pastels from me. I truly appreciate your business! 


Thank you for stopping by! Please leave a comment and let me know how you like to use pastels in your crafting. 

Comments

Popular Posts