Life Happens, Kissing Helps


Here is a card I CASED exactly from Ronda Camire at www.stampscrapdiva.blogspot.com using the Vintage Vogue set on page 26 of the Occasions Mini and the Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die called Beautiful Wings on page 24 of the Occasions Mini. The ribbon can be found on page 27 and is the 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon. I thought it was very clever of her to score the area between the vines. Very simple, yet elegant. I made the butterfly on the envelope with the Butterfly Accents stamp (p. 43 Occasions)by using the Kissing Technique on the Medallion Stamp. To do this technique you simply ink up the Medallion stamp (I used Melon Mambo) then press the Butterfly Accent Stamp onto the inked Medallion (or any background stamp). We will be making this card at class/stamp club on Jan. 16th. Contact me to register by Jan. 10th.

Comments

Popular Posts