Sharing What I Love - Hostess Gifts


I love make and takes! We made these cute little 3 x 3 notecards and holder using an envelope as the folder. It holds three cards and three envelopes. I used a limited edition convention stamp for the front that says, Share What You Love. For the note cards I used the So Many Thanks. You just seal a small open ended envelope and cut about an eighth inch off of the long side, fold in half and cut half circles on the inside to reveal the contents. Place three envelopes inside on the left and three 3x3 cards inside on the right. I'm giving these to anyone who hosts an August Workshop.


Convention Tip: Here is a handy tip I learned at convention. Staple an extra large round tab punch to the sponge with cardstock that matches the color of the classic ink pad you are using. That way, your sponges don't get mixed up.

Comments

  1. I love that tip about the sponges! Thanks... now I know how to tell what color it was used on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts