Knit Together Bundle Pumpkin Card

 

I could not wait to use the Knit Together Bundle in the Stampin' Up! July-December Mini Catalog. It really looks like a sweater! The bundle comes with the Knit Together Cling Stamp. This is a large 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" stamp which fits on Clear Block F. I created this card for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #373 (HSSIC373). 

Just click the image above if you'd like to play along with me. The challenge lasts through Monday, October 4th. I used the images above and fall vibes to create my card with the colors, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Night of Navy.

Stamp the Knit Together stamp onto Old Olive cardstock in Old Olive ink. Die cut the zig zag and heart images with the Knit Sweater Dies. Die cut extra hearts out of Basic White to piece back into the image. Cut four pumpkins out with the Seasonal Swirls Dies. Stamp the Knit Together stamp onto a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock with the same color of ink and cut four pumpkins to piece back into the image. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to purchase this bundle. Please choose me as your demonstrator. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

  1. The knit background is so realistic. Love the colors and layout. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you kind comments. Can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a clever way to put this set to work!!! I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this card! The sweater texture is my absolute fave. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny! I appreciate your sweet comments.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. It has so many different patterns you can make!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts