October Pink Bookmark Tutorial


This precious bookmark is made from the Big Shot, the Two Tags Bigz Die,  and the Owl Punch.  I cut a piece of Regal Rose Cardstock into a 2 1/4 x 8 1/2 strip and folded it in half.  Place that just below the  top of the tag (or just below the top dashed line edge) on your die and run it through the Big Shot. I punched and adhered a scallop in Pretty in Pink (behind the owl).  The owl's body is Crumb Cake. Her eyes are Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Basic Black. I put a little piece of Daffodil Delight behind the outfit and eyes to make her beak stand out. Her outfit is punched out using the Blushing Bride piece from the Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color (Hostess level 1 on page 11 IBC). I used the (and) "&" sign from the Billboard Sizzlit Decorative Strip die to make the ribbon of hope. Last, I put Crystal Effects over the ribbon to make it shiny. The bookmark has magnets on the inside to hold it together on your page. I'd love to see your pink creations. Please leave me a comment with a link to your blog or website.

Remember, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If you purchase anything pink from me or my website this month I will donate 10% of the purchase price to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.  Every little bit adds up to make a big difference in finding a cure.

 

Comments

Popular Posts