Pick Your Poison Halloween Ensemble

I had the honor of guest designing for Craft Project Central this month, and I came up with this fun ensemble using 100% Stampin' Up! products.  These Halloween projects make cute gifts for your best friend, a special teacher, or anyone who loves Halloween.  Fill the haunted house treat box with goodies and pair it with this sinister charm bracelet.  The silver spider web luminary doubles as a Fancy Favor container.  Embellish it with a festive gift tag! For full color, step by step instructions just subscribe to Craft Project Central for September.

Comments

  1. What!? No comments yet?! I saw this post this morning but my work computer won't let me comment for some reason. That little house is AWESOME! I love the windows with the Modern Label Punch! How clever! Thanks for inspiring me to stamp tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts