Craft Fair Goodies and Gift Ideas

Here are some of the holiday goodies my upline, Rhonda (the Stampin' Bunny) and I sold at a craft fair this past weekend. If you would like to be part of our team, consider signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for half off the starter kit by November 30th. Hop on over to the Stampin' Bunny's blog to see a close up of her craft fair creations. Check back and I will post recipes and instructions throughout the week for some of my featured holiday gifts.
I made the homespun twig ornaments on the tree using the Candy Cane Christmas fabric and Rhonda made the snowflakes with a Big Shot die. She made the candle holders out of metal flashing cut with the big shot, monogramed cards and embellished gift sacks.

Here is a closer pic of the decorated gift sacks and the holiday planners I described in a previous post. The simply adorned charms and chains make wonderful Christmas gifts. You can make a custom insert.

Here are Rhonda's nugget tins and candy wrapper boxes embellished with a Deck the Halls fabric pin.

I embellished some gift boxes with Deck the Halls DSP and made a cute tag out of the Tags til Christmas set. I tied some of the new Stampin' Up! tinsel found in the Holiday Mini.

Here is our tree decorated with the twig and snowflake ornaments. I will feature instructions for the twig ornaments later in the week.


Rhona made these cute nugget tins, candy bar holders, and boxes of tags. The snowman contains ingredients and a recipe for snowman soup on the back. This was my favoite baskets of goodies.

Mini Muffin Tin - Countdown to Christmas

Christmas Journals - I will feature these in an upcoming post.

Remember, Stampin' Up! has bundle packages for sale as part of the ABC's of the perfect handmade holiday promotion. Click this link or the link in the upper right to begin shopping. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you were inspired to make something handmade for someone in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts