Cherry on Top Award

I have to share this FUN blog award I received from my sweet Stampin' Up! Downline, April Massad.  I was so surprised to  see she awarded me the Cherry on Top Blog Award! Thank you so much April. You made my day!
So now I have to pass it on to 5 wonderful bloggers and list 3 things about myself!
Here are some fun bloggers:
1. My upline, The Stampin' Bunny
2.  Come Stamp With Jamie
3. See Julie Stamp
4. The Maui Stamper
5. Abi Monroe
So here are my 3 things!
1. I have a new love of my life, my new Morkie puppy named Sutton, who is 4 1/2 months old. 
2. I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for two years.
3. Ironically I make cards, but I have a part time Retail Merchandiser position, organizing "store bought" cards.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Kris, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, my DSL modem went out and I have to use a friends till Monday. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much!!
    I will do the task in a couple of days :O)
    I'm loving your new baby!! too cute :O)
    Hope you have a good weekend... enjoying the spring weather?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, thank you so much for including me!! I really appreciate it when another blogger acknowledges me. And your puppy is absolutely adorable!!

    Aloha,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts