Pink Carnation Napkin Ring

I saw these cute carnations all over the internet and had to make one. They are so easy. Just punch out eight scallop circles. You can ink the edges or not. Lightly spray them with water and wad each one up into a little tight ball. (Misting them with water makes the cardstock more flexible to work with.) Then open them up, smooth them back out and stack them on top of each other. Pierce the center then adhere them with any brad (the brad won't show). Starting with the center or top layer scallop, squish it up around the brad. Do the same with each layer, one layer at a time. Make it tight at first, then you can loosen the up the flower a bit when you are done. I just made the napkin ring from a piece of cardstock and stapled it. Then I adhered the carnation with a glue dot. Cute, huh!

Comments

  1. I love this! It is so pretty, I am going to have to try to make one Kris. You are so creative!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts