Grow with the Poppin' Pastel Technique

This technique is an oldie but a goodie. I used this Grow stamp that I got as a souvenir from  the Stampin' Up! Convention last year. Every year they feature a new stamp for Convention attendees featuring the theme of that year's Convention. My color combination for this card is Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi. I used Very Vanilla for the sentiment base. To do the Poppin' Pastel technique, just ink your stamp with Whisper White Craft ink or Versamark. I used Whisper White Craft ink. Then using a Sponge Dauber and Stampin' Pastels, color over the ink. I used the Certainly Celery Pastel toward the top of the sentiment and blended down with Wild Wasabi. For our next Stamp Club we will make a creativity journal and write a letter to ourselves using this card. Start out the letter with, "Dear (your name), You are capable of so many remarkable things!" Then compliment yourself and have a friend mail it to you at a later date. When it arrives, add it to your creativity journal. 

Comments

Popular Posts