Graveyard Goodies

 
Here are some spooky tags and a cute little card I CASE'd from the Holiday Catalog. I had some pieces leftover from my September 1st blog hop creations and just used what was lying on my desk to make some Halloween tags. 
For the black tag, I added a piece of the Detailed Gate from the Detailed Gate thinlits die over a piece of Basic Black cardstock. I applied a thin coat of Crystal Effects with a paint brush and let it dry. I really love the shiny effect. You can also use Gel Medium.
  • Stamp Sets: Graveyard Gate
  • Colors & Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
  • Embellishments: Black Vintage Crochet Trim, Crystal Effects
  • Tools: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponges, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, paint brush
  • Big Shot: Detailed Gate Thinlits Die

Comments

Popular Posts