My Inky Friends Thankful For Blog Hop

November is a month of gratitude with Thanksgiving coming soon! Today I'm blog hopping with My Inky Friends where we are sharing Stampin' Up! products that we are thankful for. What are you thankful for as a customer or demonstrator? 

Should you get lost during the blog hop, you can find a list of participants on the My Inky Friends blog page.  You may have arrived from Sharlene's Blog, Stamp with Shar. I'm thankful for Embossing Paste! It's so much fun and adds such texture and depth. Be sure to read all the way to the end and click the Next Blog to visit Rhonda, the Stampin' Bunny. She's my upline and she is very thankful for the Stamparatus!

Stampin' Up! sells three different kinds of embossing paste; Shimmery White, White and Silver. You can dye them with reinkers, but I used all three in their natural state. I was inspired by Tina Zinck to make this shadow box ornament using the mini pizza box. I used the Dashing Deer Bundle. The sentiment is from the Labels to Love stamp set. 

I used the Shimmery White embossing paste for the snow. I spread it on thick and dried it with the Heat Tool. For the background piece (which is the piece that I saved when I cut out the top of the box), I spread a thick amount of embossing paste directly onto the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I love how the sparkles pressed into the piece. Do you see the little snow balls on the front of the ornament? I used the stylus end of the Take Your Pick tool to dot the embossing paste on the front. It dries quickly on it's own, but you can dry it with heat tool as well.
Here's a little ornament I made featuring the plain white embossing paste. I was inspired by Emma Goddard's ornament on Instagram. I got the plastic ornament at the Dollar Store. I stamped and die cut four trees from the Ready for Christmas Stamp Set and Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies. Just fold the trees in half down the center and glue the sides together. Doesn't the "snow" look cute around the edge of the mini tag and the tree! I just love it. 
This tag features the Silver Embossing Paste. I used a mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and spread the silver embossing paste on with a palette knife. The deer is cut out from the Galvanized Metallic Paper with the Detailed Deer Thinlits Die. The sentiment is from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set and it's embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. The gift bag is created with the Gift Bag Punch board and Festive Farmhouse DSP.

Thank you for stopping by! Please say hello and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you are thankful for! Click the Next button below to see what Rhonda from The Stampin' Bunny created with the Stamparatus. 


https://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2018/11/inky-friends-thankful-for-blog-hop-2018.html

https://stampwithshar.com/?p=4282

You can order any of the supplies to make these projects by visiting my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Business Website at www.krisk.stampinup.net.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Dashing Deer, Labels to Love, Farmhouse Christmas, Ready for Christmas
  • Colors and Ink: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
  • Designer Series Paper: Festive Farmhouse
  • Embellishments: Embossing Paste (White, Silver and Shimmery White), Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, 5/8" Striped Burlap Trim, Braided Linen Trim, Galvanized Buttons
  • Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Gift Bag Punch Board, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Pallet Knife, Hot glue gun
  • Punches: Sprig Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper
  • Big Shot: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Farmhouse Framelits Dies, Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Christmas Staircase Thinlits Dies

Comments

  1. Jaw Drop. I love these projects--such detail and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kris :-) your projects are very beautiful :-) I hardly do home decor type stuff. Love, love, love all your projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, this projects are just awesome! I love all the different ways you used the embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts